Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for a make-your-own herbal products class for one (up to a $25 value)
- $23 for a make-your-own herbal products class for two (up to a $50 value)
- Body Scrubs and Masks: Fun & Effective Home Remedies
- Digestive Health Using the Power of Herbs
- Herbs in Topical Skincare: Lotions, Salves & Lip Balms
- Stress Response & Adaptation Using Herbs & Essential Oils
- Herbs for Hormone Balance: Mood, PMS & Menopause
- Radiant Skin: Oils for Facial Care, Nourishment & Massage
As a teenager, Katya Difani wrestled with chronic health issues that left her physical and spiritual wellness out of whack. From her misfortune blossomed something beautiful: an appreciation for the healing effects of nature's bounty. After obtaining a degree in herbal science, Katya opened Herban Wellness, a shop stocked with holistic and natural remedies for common health complaints. From bulk herbs born at local farms, each vetted in person by Katya herself, to house-blended teas that soothe allergies, Herban Wellness’s selection holds its own against prescription meds.
The store also hosts practical classes that teach customers how to implement holistic cures in their own homes. During one session, Katya compiles the ingredients for all-natural lotions, salves, and lip balms that students can make in their own blenders after acing the instructional course.
98% of 153 customers recommend
“This was a wonderful class and I learned a lot of great information about herbs. The owner and herbalist took one on one time with us after the class. I would highly...”
“This was a wonderful class and I learned a lot of great information about herbs. The owner and herbalist took one on one time with us after the class. I would highly recommend these classes. ”
“The owner was an excellent instructor and knew what she was talking about. Very pleasant and informative. I learned a lot and would recommend her classes to anyone.”
“Wished we could have participated and made our own lotions. We really enjoyed the class and Katya was fun and a good teacher”
103 Lake St. S
Kirkland, Washington 98033