Mark Twain once called golf “a good walk spoiled,” due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a golf outing for two (up to a $102 total value)
- $76 for a golf outing for four (up to a $204 total value)<p>
For both outings, each player receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $38 value/person)
- Choice of salad or sandwich (up to a $11 value each)
- One nonalcoholic beverage (a $2 value each)<p>
Heron Lakes Golf Course
Heron Lakes Golf Course incorporates an array of water hazards into its 5,240-yard, par 68 executive layout. The course is comprised mainly of par 3s and 4s, yet features one par 5 on both the front and back nine so players can test their long game and show off new flame decals on their drivers.
Lessons are conducted by the course's teaching pros. After a day spent roaming the facilities, golfers can avoid a salad of fairway grass with a meal at The Sandtrap Grill, which slings tequila-lime chicken, baja fish tacos, and hamburgers among a menu of classic American fare.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 68 course
- Length of 5,240 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 117 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
“Great Place. ”
“Course is under remodeling. Its a little hard to find, but great restaurant inside the club house. Once the course is finished it will look great just wish I would...”
“Course is under remodeling. Its a little hard to find, but great restaurant inside the club house. Once the course is finished it will look great just wish I would of known it was under remodeling and it had a driving range.”
“The rough areas are mini swamps but they've done a good job on repairing the fairways and greens. ”