Interval training is all about mixing things up, just like setting a reality dating show in a paper mill. Don't stay stationary with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19.99 for a 1-month membership (a $50 value)
- $55 for a 3-month membership (a $160 value)
- $225 for a 12-month membership (a $490 value)
Each membership includes:
- Access to the gym, which houses free weights and cardio equipment
- Unlimited kickboxing and total body conditioning classes
- Complimentary protein shakes
- Complimentary personal training session; registration required to schedule assessment
The $10 card fee is waived for the 1-month membership and included with the 3- and 12-month memberships.
Hi End Fitness
More than 15 years after a back injury gave him an excuse to reevaluate his bodybuilding regimen, John Depass has perfected his workout philosophy. Developed with a dedication to consistency over flashy-but-temporary results, his Hi End System uses his time-tested methods for weight loss and muscle building to help every level of exerciser reach their fitness goals. At his Burlington gym, Hi End Fitness, John and his team of five personal trainers help clients along with motivation instruction and training regimens tailored to address each individual's concerns. The gym boasts a Crossfit area, LightFitness Signature Series Selectorized equipment, state-of-the- art treadmills with TV and iPod docks, and Olympic lifting "bumper weights".
In addition to training sessions, personal trainers and solo exercisers alike can also access the fitness equipment sprawled out over the gym's 5,000 square feet of space. Equipment runs the gamut from traditional to high-tech, spanning everything from free weights and kettleballs to LifeSpan treadmills.