Making sure your car is as clean as the day it followed you home is important for maintaining man/machine friendship, which, if neglected, can lead to heartbreak and engine failure. Solidify your bond with today’s Groupon to HI-Line Auto Detail in Aiea. Choose from the following options:
- For $37, you get an interior package for a car or small truck (a $75 value).
- For $47, you get an interior package for a large truck or SUV (a $95 value).
- For $56, you get a wash and wax with paint sealant for a car or small truck (a $125 value).
- For $65, you get a wash and wax with paint sealant for a large truck or SUV (a $145 value).
- For $55, you get a clay-bar treatment and finish buff with carnauba wax for a car or small truck (a $140 value).
- For $68, you get a clay-bar treatment and finish buff with carnauba wax for a large truck or SUV (a $170 value).
HI-Line Auto Detail’s experienced car cleansers sanctify sullied rides from the inside out during customizable detailing packages that feature Rain-X windshield treatments. During the interior package, staffers spend two to three hours wiping down surfaces and windows, shampooing mats and carpets, and vacuuming up dirt and debris. A deodorization of car cabins then works to remove lingering scents implanted by food, pets, or scratch-‘n’-sniff shoe soles.
An interior- and exterior-primping wash-and-wax package with paint sealant runs 60–90 minutes and helps to preserve painted surfaces’ color and smoothness. Or Groupon holders can pamper rides with a clay-bar treatment, which removes external debris from hulls before a factory-fresh shine is restored via a finish buff. This three- to four-hour process also features two coats of carnauba wax and a washing and dressing of rims that will cleanse circular feet almost as thoroughly as parking on a bed of toothbrushes would.
Hi-Line Auto Detail
Tiffany Dalida's passion for auto detailing led her to open Hi-Line Auto Detail, calling upon her professional experience with various models to cater to each vehicle’s individual needs. The duo loosens dirt and grime strewn across car exteriors using ACS products, and performs clay-bar techniques to clear overspray and fall out garnered from the road or spontaneously combusting Slurpees. The team combines waxing, washing, and interior treatments from their list of services to form handy packages, or leaves the customization up to their patrons with à la carte services.
76% of 683 customers recommend
“Love this company, they do good quality work for such a good deal. ”
“Great company with great customer service. ”
“The provide great service and always left my car looking great!”
HI-Line Auto Detail
91-719 Kamehameha Hwy.
Pearl City, HI 96782Get Directions