Like joggers crossing a highway, bowlers should avoid nearby bumpers and resist the temptation to chase wayward balls into neighboring lanes. Roll carefully with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$44 for a bowling outing for six (up to a $100.50 total value)
- Two bowling games each (up to a $45 value)
- Shoe rental for six (a $21 value)
- Two soft-drink pitchers (an $11.50 value)
- Two medium one-topping pizzas (a $23 value)<p>
$30 for a bowling outing for four (up to a $64.75 total value)
- Two bowling games each (up to a $30 value)
- Shoe rental for four (a $14 value)
- One soft-drink pitcher (a $5.75 value)
- One large one-topping pizza (a $15 value)<p>
$22 for a bowling outing for two (up to a $38.50 total value)
- Two bowling games each (up to a $15 value)
- Shoe rental for two (a $7 value)
- Two medium soft drinks (a $5 value)
- One medium one-topping pizza (an $11.50 value)<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available. Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Hi-Way Lanes hosts pin-striking battles on 28 polished alleys equipped with automatic scoring and on-demand bumper gutters—this is the core of its business, but not its only allure. On Friday and Saturday nights, Hi-Way Lanes activates the black lights and cranks up the tunes for cosmic bowling, a late-night activity that pairs well with cold concoctions from the Hi-Way Sports Bar. Dart tournaments held Wednesday and Friday evenings can preview grudge matches at the indoor arcade, on the outdoor miniature-golf course, or for tire-changing races in the parking lot. A full-service pro shop purveys bowling balls, bags, and shoes, ensuring guests can partake in the full splendor of Hi-Way Lanes' allure.
What some people are buzzing about:
94% of 146 customers
“It was wonderfully simple:) Good pizza, great service and the children had a BLAST!”
“My family had a great time and it was a great deal.”
“Five stars. Told them I had a Groupon and it was smooth sailing from there. Nice family feel, beautiful bathrooms for a bowling alley (I have a potty training toddler...”
“Five stars. Told them I had a Groupon and it was smooth sailing from there. Nice family feel, beautiful bathrooms for a bowling alley (I have a potty training toddler so we visited it a few times lol) and the pizza was even surprisingly tasty. We will definitely be visiting this one again, with or without a Groupon :)”
400 N Morton St.
Franklin, Indiana 46131Get Directions