Archery helps maintain nature’s balance—hunters wield bows to keep deer populations in check, and Cupid’s arrows make deer fall in love. Keep the circle of life moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$25 for an archery outing for two (up to a $50 total value)
- Two hours of range shooting for each person, including equipment rental
- 30-minute group lesson
- One large one-topping pizza and two sodas
$39 for an archery outing for four (up to a $100 value)
- Includes all of the above, plus an additional pizza and two additional sodas
$49 for six private 30-minute lessons (a $100 value)
- Learn from owner and experienced archer John Slate
- Offered during regular business hours, based on availability
$75 for a birthday party or group event for up to 10 people (up to a $160 value)
- Event registration for up to 10 people (a $10 value/person)
- Special Game Cube archery targets, on which archers compete in games such as tic-tac-toe (a $10 value)
- 30-minute group lesson (a $15 value)
- Private counters and stools (a $10 value)
- Candy, soda, and balloons (up to a $25 total value)
High Five Archery
After years of introducing kids to bowmanship through the National Archery in the Schools Program, or NASP, Ryan Slate founded High Five Archery in 2008, continuing their mission to share their passion for outdoor sporting with their fellow families. Just as William Tell and his son Johnny teamed up to pierce the nation's apple trees, John oversees High Five's indoor shooting range where compound bows launch practice arrows at targets in a safe environment. During private or group lessons, students improve their skills under the tutelage of instructors certified by NASP. Elsewhere in the store, a pro shop equips marksmen with brand-name bows, arrows, and accessories alongside a stock of seasonal bait and the latest fishing gear, replacing outdated methods such as lures made to look like cans of Crystal Pepsi.
High Five Archery
5639 Memorial Ave. N.
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082