A healthy body requires occasional supplements, either from taking a multivitamin or willing yourself to grow a third little baby lung. Give your body a bonus with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a children's wellness package (a $150 total value)
- Physical exam (a $50 value)
- Consultation and full report of findings (a $30 value)
- Computerized nervous-system and posture screening (a $70 value)
- Analysis of any pre-existing childhood medical issues
- Consultation on best possible method of care for child wellness
$45 for the above children's wellness package, plus a pediatric dietary assessment (a $200 total value)
- Dietary assessment includes a thorough past and current diet analysis, clinical dietary suggestions, meal-plan suggestions, and healthy recipes
For Doctor of Chiropractic Matt Ogle of Highland Chiropractic, it's not enough to ease the symptoms of ailments. He wants to pinpoint their cause. During exams, Dr. Ogle investigates issues in children as young as newborns by looking for their source, using high-tech computer scanning equipment. Once he's located the source of issue and the patient's hidden set of car keys, he sets to work stimulating the body to recover from it. For this step, Dr. Ogle relies on traditional, drug-free chiropractic techniques, such as spinal adjustments and massages.