Watching a chef prepare your steak guarantees its freshness and ensures it wasn't switched with a portobello at birth. Feast your eyes on meaty fare with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $37 for a Japanese dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (an $81.83 value)
- $40 for a Japanese dinner for two on Friday and Saturday (an $81.83 value)
- $70 for a Japanese dinner for four Sunday–Thursday (a $163.66 value)
- $75 for a Japanese dinner for four on Friday and Saturday (a $163.66 value)
Dinner includes the following items from the menu per couple:
- One appetizer, such as crab rangoons or spicy teriyaki shrimp with mushrooms (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two entrees, such as grilled shrimp with steak and chicken or grilled mahi-mahi (up to a 30.95 value each)
- Two desserts, such as green-tea ice cream or cheesecake (up to a $5.99 value each)
Hikari Japanese Steakhouse
Hikari Japanese Steakhouse's thespian chefs grill Japanese-inflected steakhouse fare in breathtaking tableside performances as rice artisans craft fresh maki and nigiri from an open-air sushi bar. Cuts of steak, shrimp, and lobster dance on sizzling grills situated in the middle of each dining table, where chefs chop, flip, and ignite each luscious morsel in a more theatrical culinary display than Hamlet's famous TV-dinner scene. The full bar decants cocktails, beers, and an exotic sake and plum wine fusion to patrons 21 and older, whereas children 10 and younger can sup on kids’-menu items tailored to simpler palates.