Camping and golf are a perfect match, since long-irons can double as tent-poles and each hole works as a fire pit for roasting cocktail weenies. Double your fun with this Groupon.
- $137 for two days and one night during the week ($275 value)
- $225 for three days and two nights during the week ($450 value)
Each option includes the following for up to two people during your stay:
- Unlimited golf, including cart rental, for all guests
- Camping in an RV or tent campsite
- Access to all resort facilities, including the swimming pool, hiking trails, clubhouse and restaurant, volleyball courts, picnic tables, and fire pits
Hillcrest Golf & Camping Resort
The sun and the stars serve as constant companions at Hillcrest Golf & Camping Resort, where a 9-hole golf course, a swimming pool, and camping grounds entertain visitors day and night. A breezy par 30, the executive course caters to all experience levels, inviting beginners to take on its short holes while letting seasoned golfers hone their approach shots. After navigating the water hazards, guests can purposely head to the Olympic-sized swimming pool, which ripples at the center of a 3,000-square-foot sundeck where waiters serve poolside food and drinks. Or, dine at The BBQ Pit, home of the Illinois BBQ Fest.
As the sun sets, the crackling glow of fires peppers the campgrounds, illuminating the nylon sides of tents or canvas hulls of mobile RVs. Tent sites include access to the resort's hot showers and restrooms, while the RV facilities' hookups pump water and electricity into mobile homes so residents can bathe in private and use electric carving knives for whittling. When the sun rises, residents can begin their day with a hike on the resort's nature trails.
16260 East 350th Street
Orion, Illinois 61273