The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a pinot noir to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$23 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to $47.49 total value)
- Tasting ($10 value)
- Cheese-and-cracker plate ($7.50 value)
- Two take-home glasses ($8 value)
- Bottle of wine (up to $13 value)
- Choice of housemade jam or jelly ($8.99 value)
$46 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to $94.98 total value)
- Tasting ($20 value)
- Cheese-and-cracker plates ($15 value)
- Four take-home glasses ($16 value)
- Bottle of wine (up to $26 value)
- Choice of housemade jam or jelly ($17.98 value)
Hinnant Family Vineyards
In 40 years, Hinnant Family Vineyards has had time to grow 87 acres of muscadine grapes that have been turned into succulent wines, some as old as the vineyard itself. While the wines are the specialty, the team also opens its gate to visitors seeking to learn about winemaking, picnic on the wraparound porch, celebrate their weddings, or attend a summer music festival.