Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$32 for a steak-house and seafood dinner for two (up to a $73.80 total value)
- One appetizer or small plate (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $27.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.95 value)<p>
$62 for a steak-house and seafood dinner for four (up to a $147.60 total value)
- Two appetizers or small plates (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $27.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.95 value each)<p>
$82 for a steak-house and seafood dinner for six (up to a $221.40 total value)
- Three appetizers or small plates (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $27.95 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $6.95 value each)<p>
The dinner menu includes appetizers and small plates such as crispy calamari with housemade marinara sauce and escargot bourguignon. Entrees include New Zealand rack of lamb and sea scallops served with a cognac cream sauce. Desserts include crème brûlée, cheesecake, tiramisu, and chocolate cake.<p>
Wine racks the color of warm wheat chaff crisscross the walls at Holleman’s Restaurant, the sleek bodies of the bottles reflecting servers as they slip through the dining room. The vessels, stamped with labels from France, Argentina, and Italy shimmer beneath visions of Black Angus steaks, fresh pasta, and racks of New Zealand lamb. From the kitchen drift the scents of garlic-and-rosemary demi-glace and cognac-and-peppercorn sauce. In that busy room, New York strip steak crackles against the open-flame grill and chefs busily mold crabcakes.
Beneath wrought-iron chandeliers, the high-topped tables are covered in crisp white cloths like ghosts appearing in traffic court. On some evenings, the smooth twang of an electric guitar fills the room, flitting softly beneath a crooning singer.
79% of 991 customers recommend
“VERY GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
“Good fod and portions...keep up the good flavor!!!”
“Nice area and food very good”