- $69 for five-hour comprehensive home-energy audit ($295 value)
The home-energy audit includes the following services:
- Analysis of insulation levels and thermal envelope
- Blower-door testing to identify and quantify unwanted air infiltration
- Heating and cooling equipment evaluation
- Insulation inspection and attic evaluation (if applicable)
- Duct leakage test
- System-airflow measurements
- Utility bill disaggregation
- Solar PV analysis
The audit also includes a personalized assessment report, a follow-up consultation with an energy adviser, and recommendations for efficiency improvement measures. This home energy audit qualifies the homeowner for up to $4500 in utility sponsored rebates for service. The team will also inform clients of any additional rebates and incentives.
Home Performance Matters
Signature service: Energy audits and retrofits
Staff Size: 25–50 people
Average Duration of Services: Four or more hours
Pro Tip: Take advantage of SCE / EUC rebates and community financing for insulation, windows, HVAC and solar.