MMA matches explore the age-old conflict of man against man, much like Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Man. Watch ancient themes play out with this Groupon.
C$69 for a UFC-fight package for two (a C$130 total value)
- Cover for two (a $14 value)
- Four premium cocktails or draft beers (up to a $40 value)
- Two caesar salads, 10-ounce strip steaks, and cherry-cola floats (a $76 value)
Choose from the following matches:
- Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis on Saturday, August 31
- Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson on Saturday, September 21
- Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos on Saturday, October 19
Adrenaline-fueled UFC fights take over the flat-screen TVs at Hooley’s Pub at 10 p.m. on their scheduled dates. Dinner is served starting at 7 p.m.—click here to view the fight-night menu. Patrons may substitute chicken for steak if desired.
“$2 mandatory coat check would have been nice to know. The bartender didn't know you had candied apple was one of your key drinks, but was able to make an amazing one. ”
“Staff was organized and helpful. The atmosphere was nice. We enjoyed ourselves. Thank you”