MMA matches explore the age-old conflict of man against man, much like Hemingway's The Old Man and the Man. Watch ancient themes play out with this Groupon.
$69 for a UFC-fight package for two (a $130 total value)
- Cover for two (a $14 value)
- Four premium cocktails or draft beers (up to a $40 value)
- Two caesar salads, 10-ounce strip steaks, and cherry-cola floats (a $76 value)
Choose from the following matches:
- Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis on Saturday, August 31
- Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson on Saturday, September 21
- Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos on Saturday, October 19
Adrenaline-fueled UFC fights take over the flat-screen TVs at Hooley's Pub at 10 p.m. on their scheduled dates. Dinner is served starting at 7 p.m.—click here to view the fight-night menu. Patrons may substitute chicken for steak if desired.
Hooley’s Pub seems like the kind of place where anyone could get comfortable. Lovebirds can share brownie bites in a semi-private booth, an avid MMA fan can hole up under a flat-screen for UFC matches, and large groups can settle in with beers around the handsome fireplace and stare as one into the flames. The menu is similarly open-minded, as it includes everything from pulled-pork sliders and wings (in one of 13 sauces) to curry clams and pierogies. The tacos are especially popular, and have been nominated for Best Taco in Town in a poll by The Ottawa Citizen.