MMA matches explore the age-old conflict of man against man, much like Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Man. Watch ancient themes play out with this Groupon.
$69 for a UFC-fight package for two (a $130 total value)
- Cover for two (a $14 value)
- Four premium cocktails or draft beers (up to a $40 value)
- Two caesar salads, 10-ounce strip steaks, and cherry-cola floats (a $76 value)
Choose from the following matches:
- Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis on Saturday, August 31
- Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson on Saturday, September 21
- Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos on Saturday, October 19
Adrenaline-fueled UFC fights take over the flat-screen TVs at Hooley’s Pub at 10 p.m. on their scheduled dates. Dinner is served starting at 7 p.m.—click here to view the fight-night menu. Patrons may substitute chicken for steak if desired.
Hooley’s Pub seems like the kind of place where anyone could get comfortable. Lovebirds can share brownie bites in a semi-private booth, an avid MMA fan can hole up under a flat-screen for UFC matches, and large groups can settle in with beers around the handsome fireplace and stare as one into the flames. The menu is similarly open-minded, as it includes everything from pulled-pork sliders and wings (in one of 13 sauces) to curry clams and pierogies. The tacos are especially popular, and have been nominated for Best Taco in Town in a poll by The Ottawa Citizen.
“$2 mandatory coat check would have been nice to know. The bartender didn't know you had candied apple was one of your key drinks, but was able to make an amazing one. ”
“Staff was organized and helpful. The atmosphere was nice. We enjoyed ourselves. Thank you”
Centretown - Downtown
292 Elgin Street
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1M3