Different facial expressions can cause wrinkles, such as laughlines from smiling and frown lines from seeing a baby get attention just for eating spaghetti. Even things out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a full spa package (a $225 total value)
- Signature facial with exfoliation; face, shoulder, arm, and hand massage; and a mask (an $85 value)
- Quattro eye treatment—a hydrating eye mask and soothing gel used to diminish fine lines (a $40 value)
- Infusion of antioxidant-rich Obagi vitamin C into skin (a $35 value)
- One-hour massage (a $65 value)
$47 for an express spa package (a $95 total value)
- 30-minute facial with exfoliation and a mask (a $45 value)
- 30-minute massage (a $50 value)
Hoover Alt MD
A board-certified family-medicine physician, Dr. Elizabeth Campbell Korcz's medical experience has taught her that a more holistic approach is called for when treating patients. While working toward graduating first in her class at the Morehouse School of Medicine, she studied under a Taiwanese physician learning acupuncture and took advantage of opportunities to explore natural and herbal medical techniques. Now she owns and manages Hoover Alt MD, where she teams up with a talented ensemble of nurses, personal trainers, and other specialists to dispense comprehensive care that recognizes the connection between mind, body, and spirit.
Her staff follows step with her holistic approach, treating patients with traditional services, such as internal medicine and pediatric care, as well as alternative practices, such as yoga, sensory stimulation, and hypnosis. In addition to health concerns, the team assuages aesthetic woes with dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Botox, and Dysport. And by using organic Eminence and Obagi products, they proffer treatments that not only care for patients but also Mother Nature.