Owning a pet can be expensive due to the costs of food, toys, and bills for phone calls above the range of human hearing. Save a bone with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for an eight-week beginning dog-obedience course for one dog (a $200 value)
- $189 for an eight-week beginning dog-obedience course for two dogs (a $400 value)
During weekly obedience classes, instructor Donna Manchester draws from more than a quarter century of dog-training experience to coach pet owners through a regimen of training and praise. Manchester demonstrates how to teach dogs basic commands, redirect unwanted behaviors, and develop a relationship based on respect and control.
Classes begin on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 11 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, July 15 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13 at 7 p.m.
- Monday, September 16 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 8 at 6 p.m.
The Hound's Tooth
Donna Manchester’s favorite part of business is something that’s often overlooked these days: old-fashioned social interaction. Donna talks with customers about their lives, their pets, and their tastes. She also shares her knowledge with them during obedience courses. With more than 25 years of experience teaching dogs to sit, roll over, and stop filling out the newspaper’s crossword puzzles, Donna acts as a local dog whisperer, passing along her tips to pet owners.
2421 James St.
Coralville, Iowa 52241Get Directions