A pillow-top hotel bed is incredibly comfortable to sleep in, eclipsed only by a hammock made of Muppet hands. Enjoy a home away from foam with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two at Green Gables Restaurant (up to a $102 value)
- $60 for a one-night lodge stay for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $120 value)
- $110 for a two-night lodge stay for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $240 value)
- $130 for a one-night lodge stay for two with a three-course dinner at Green Gables Restaurant, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $272 value)
- $209 for a two-night lodge stay for two with a three-course dinner at Green Gables Restaurant, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $442 value)
Accommodations for two are found in the Sugar Maple, Daylily, Roost, Harvest, Hideaway, or Orchard rooms. Most rooms include a full kitchen and a wood-burning fireplace.
The gourmet dinner for two is served at the adjacent Green Gables Restaurant; it includes two starters, two entrees, and one dessert. Guests who purchase the lodging-only option may purchase a dinner voucher for two at check-in, which can be used during the stay. Click here to see the menu.
Huddleson Court and Green Gables Restaurant
The Laurel Highlands, where Huddleson Court resides, is composed of a seemingly contradictory mix of rugged terrain and creature comforts. Visitors can take advantage of the surrounding unspoiled wilderness with whitewater rafting in the summer and cross-country skiing in the winter. After a day of adventure, they can return to their suites at the Huddleson, where amenities include full kitchens and wood-burning fireplaces. Just a short block away from the inn rests Green Gables Restaurant, winner of an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. Its elegant decor, including antiques and statuary, perfectly complements the fine-dining entrees, which change to feature seasonal ingredients.
The cabin was well appointed and the cool, rainy night made the fire my husband built in the fireplace all that more wonderful.RomanticOne_357, TripAdvisor, 5/22/2012
7712 Somerset Pike
Jennerstown, Pennsylvania 15547Get Directions