A pillow-top hotel bed is incredibly comfortable to sleep in, eclipsed only by a hammock made of Muppet hands. Enjoy a home away from foam with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two at Green Gables Restaurant (up to a $102 value)
- $60 for a one-night lodge stay for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $120 value)
- $110 for a two-night lodge stay for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $240 value)
- $130 for a one-night lodge stay for two with a three-course dinner at Green Gables Restaurant, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $272 value)
- $209 for a two-night lodge stay for two with a three-course dinner at Green Gables Restaurant, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $442 value)
Accommodations for two are found in the Sugar Maple, Daylily, Roost, Harvest, Hideaway, or Orchard rooms. Most rooms include a full kitchen and a wood-burning fireplace.
The gourmet dinner for two is served at the adjacent Green Gables Restaurant; it includes two starters, two entrees, and one dessert. Guests who purchase the lodging-only option may purchase a dinner voucher for two at check-in, which can be used during the stay. Click here to see the menu.
Huddleson Court and Green Gables Restaurant
The Laurel Highlands, where Huddleson Court resides, is composed of a seemingly contradictory mix of rugged terrain and creature comforts. Visitors can take advantage of the surrounding unspoiled wilderness with whitewater rafting in the summer and cross-country skiing in the winter. After a day of adventure, they can return to their suites at the Huddleson, where amenities include full kitchens and wood-burning fireplaces. Just a short block away from the inn rests Green Gables Restaurant, winner of an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. Its elegant decor, including antiques and statuary, perfectly complements the fine-dining entrees, which change to feature seasonal ingredients.