Click above to buy for Hudson Terrace's Wines and Cheeses Around the World Tasting on Thursday, January 14, at 7 p.m. Click on the links below for other dates and tastings.
- Buy here for the Chocolate and Wine Tasting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, February 11.
- Buy here for the Spirits Tasting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 11.
- Buy here for the Craft Beer Festival Tasting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 8.
- Buy here for the Tequila, Margaritas, and Cerveza Tasting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 6.
- Buy here for the Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon, and Cigars Tasting at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 9.
For many years, staring down at the city from a rooftop while swirling a goblet of brandy was a right reserved solely for the city's best supervillains, Monopoly men, and politicians named Boss. Today's deal extends the right to all New Yorkers: for $25, you get one admission to a tasting from the monthly Cocktail Series at Hudson Terrace.
From inside the glass-sided, climate-controlled rooftop deck overlooking the Hudson River, you'll weather any kind of weather in decadent comfort as you sample a variety of fine alcohol, or as our forefathers called it, “genius water.” January will take your tongue on a tour of Chilean, Argentinean, Italian, and Californian wines and cheeses, while February will focus on dessert wines, champagnes, chocolates, and desserts. March's Spirits tasting will treat you to vodkas, rums, caviar, and more. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with an evening of tequila, margaritas, and cervezas on May 6. And for the men's ladies’ men out there, Hudson Terrace will host a craft beer night in April, and a tasting of scotch, whiskey, bourbon, and cigars in June. All events run from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Great atmosphere and outdoor space. The bartenders and staff were super friendly. Not at all pretentious like some of the other high-end venues in NYC. Will definitely be back! – ccast3, New York
- The atmosphere is really chic and plush, so it's great for a date night or a hot night out with some friends. – KateLa, Citysearch
- Super location, excellent vibe, good music, funky crowd. – AndyS3368, Zagat
621 W 46th St
New York, New York 10036Get Directions