Humans are mostly social creatures, much like honey bees or magnets. Connect with others with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a four-course tasting experience for one, redeemable June 8–12 ($90 value)
- $95 for a four-course tasting experience for two, redeemable June 8–12 ($180 value)
- $49 for a four-course tasting experience for one, redeemable June 15–19 ($90 value)
- $95 for a four-course tasting experience for two, redeemable June 15–19 ($90 value)
- $49 for a four-course tasting experience for one, redeemable June 22–26 ($90 value)
- $95 for a four-course tasting experience for two, redeemable June 22–26 ($180value)
From 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., up to 20 people sit down together at a communal table for a four-course tasting experience. At 7 p.m., the cocktail manager will describe the two summer-cocktail options available and take orders. The chef will then describe the four-course menu and talk about the decisions that went into selecting the dishes, all of which are made with locally sourced and seasonal game and produce. At 8:40 p.m., diners will dig into dessert and discuss the meal with the chef. Because the dishes created depend on what's in season and because they change each night, there is no menu available.
Cuisine Type: Seasonal New American
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Number of Tables: 25–50
Parking: Metered street parking
Most Popular Offering: Grilled kale salad, housemade pastas
Alcohol: Full bar
Delivery/Takeout Available: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Q&A with Fer Camberos, Owner
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared?
Our cavetelli is a spring-menu favorite. Each cavatelli is individually rolled, sort of like gnocchi gets rolled out. The dish is served with crab, grilled asparagus, and lemon. It's light, uses sustainable seafood, and the pasta is absolutely delicious.
In your own words, how would you describe your menu?
Our menu changes constantly and according to the seasons and what we can find/forage in our surroundings. Because it changes so often, the menu is brief and the meat/veggies are the protagonists of each choice—not overly contrived, just delicious and well-prepared. We make pasta in house around the clock.
213 Smith St.
Brooklyn, New York 11211