Chicken wings are the perfect party food—you can eat as many as you want, the spicy sauce makes cool beverages more refreshing, and the leftover bones can be made into a cool necklace for guys. Chow down with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a chicken-wings meal for two (a $38.35 total value)
- 20-piece boneless or jumbo wings (up to a $20.99 value)
- Garlic & parmesan fries (a $5.99 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $5.38 value)
- One dessert (a $5.99 value)
$55 for a chicken-wings meal for four (a $110.68 total value)
- 50-piece boneless or jumbo wings (up to a $49.99 value)
- Two orders of garlic & parmesan fries (a $5.99 value each)
- Two orders of sliders: choose from island pork, crispy or grilled chicken, or barrel burger (a $17.98 value)
- Hurricane slaw (a $7.99 value)
- Four soft drinks (a $10.76 value)
- Two desserts (an $11.98 value)
See the menu here.
Hurricane Grill & Wings
Hurricane Grill & Wings showcases its library of more than 30 sauce flavors. Their sauces' level of spiciness mimics hurricane intensity ratings, from the honey or mango barbecue options occupying Category 1 to the Ridiculously Hot Hurricane sauce in Category 5. In between sit flavors of ancho chili and lime, jamaican jerk, chipotle raspberry, and spicy sweet chili. Baskets of jumbo or boneless wings come tossed in guests’ sauces of choice, as do grilled chicken or mahi-mahi sandwiches.
Elsewhere on the menu are tropically themed selections such as firecracker shrimp tacos, Southwest-style churrasco steak, and Monterey jack-filled quesadillas, while the to-go menu can accommodate large gatherings, such as sports-watching parties or jury-duty reunions. Meanwhile, bottle and tap beers from Abita, Harpoon, Redhook, and many other breweries help subdue roaring mouth fires.
“The whole family went and had a great time. The service was good and the food was great also. ”
“Be ready to make a decision - too many sauces”