Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal to iShine Live 2013. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get two tickets for general admission (up to a $31.98 value, including all fees).
- For $25, you get two Inner Circle ticket packages (up to a $51.98 value, including all fees), which include:
- Early entry 30 minutes before doors open, allowing first pick for seating
- Q&A time with the artists 15 minutes before doors open
- A CD (to be picked up at will call with tickets)
Doors open one hour before each performance. For each option, choose between the following venues and dates:
- At Northview Baptist Church on Friday, March 1, at 7 p.m.
- At Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church on Saturday, March 2, at 3 p.m.
The iShine Ministries offers a Christian alternative to secular media with a record label, the popular TBN TV show iShine KNECT TV, a Radio iShine website and app, and Biblically based concert events. Its mission—as stated on Radio iShine’s website—is simple: "equipping tweens and their families to illuminate and reveal their value, identity, and purpose in Christ." The medium of its ministry is unique: instead of deploying pastors, preachers, or other elders to spread the word of God, iShine uses youth to reach youth—kids ministering to kids. While the end results are powerful and emotional, the iShine live tour makes the journey uplifting with a spunky lineup of teenage Christian pop artists. Featured on both iShine KNECT TV and Radio Disney, Mission Six and The Rubyz prove that teenybopper music can be positive without dwelling on the mundane. Mission Six sports the moves, dance beats, rocking riffs, and golden harmonies of popular boy bands, whereas Olivia and Alexis of The Rubyz are a triple threat of acting, singing, and dancing. Through peppy music and witnessing, they minister about the value of beauty in God's eyes while taking a stand against modern youth's immodesty. Fellow iShine KNECT TV star Spencer Kane entertains and enlightens with evangelical pop and R & B tunes, and Rachel Chan shares the good news with her shimmering acoustic pop. The music and dancing is interspersed with moving personal testimonies and videos that help children find their calling.
iShine Live 2013 Promotional Video