Mini golf’s popularity has naturally led to a host of miniaturized copycats, including toeball and nano-marbles, which is played inside a particle accelerator. Engage in the most timeless shrunken sport with today's Groupon to ibowl.ca Family Fun Center in Cambridge. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a round of mini golf for up to six players (up to a $29.97 value, including HST).
- For $25, you get two hours of bowling and shoe rental for up to six bowlers (up to a $69 value, including HST).
- For $34, you get a recreation package for up to six people (a $98.97 total value, including HST). The package includes:
- One round of mini golf (up to a $29.97 value, including HST)
- Two-hours of cosmic bowling and shoe rental (up to a $69 value, including HST)
Nestled within the walls of a former shoe factory, ibowl.ca Family Fun Center unrolls 7,000 square feet of smile-inducing recreation, from bowling and mini golf to an arcade. Sporting an around-the-world theme, the nine-hole mini-golf course challenges putters' resolve against obstacles such as igloos, Indian palaces, and an invisible flamingo colony. Meanwhile, ball slingers hurl volcanic-glass spheres down gleaming lanes and aim toward 5- or 10-pin sets. An automated scoring system tracks every strike, spare, or gutter-ball, and optional lane bumpers keep balls in and invading Visigoths out.
ibowl Family Fun Center
The rattle of scattered bowling pins echoes throughout the 7,000-square-foot ibowl Family Fun Center, a former shoe factory that has been repurposed for bowling, miniature golf, and other games. Inspired by an around-the-world theme, the nine-hole miniature-golf course takes putters globetrotting around igloos and pint-sized models of the Taj Mahal and the Eiffel Tower populated with Lilliputian tourists complaining about jet lag. Bowling balls barrel toward sets of 5 or 10 pins at the centre's bowling lanes, which boast automatic scoring and optional bumpers. The mini-game emporium also features air hockey, foosball, and pool tables, allowing competitors to prove who has the superior hand-eye coordination without entering juggling competitions with a meat cleaver.
10 Park Hill Rd. E
Cambridge, Ontario N1R 1P2