Exercising with friends allows you to morally support each other, and, when the time comes, to have the collective muscle to beat up an asteroid headed for Earth. Get strength in numbers with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $19 for 10 drop-in fitness classes (a $100 value)
- $29 for 20 drop-in fitness classes (a $200 value)
- $49 for three personal-training sessions (a $225 value)
- $79 for five personal-training sessions (a $375 value)
- $25 for 10 drop-in boxing, american kickboxing, or martial-arts classes (a $200 value)
- $45 for 20 drop-in boxing, american kickboxing, or martial-arts classes (a $400 value)
Students should call 732-531-1422 to obtain the most up-to-date schedule.
ICAT Triple Threat Training Center
With over 40 years of experience in boxing, fitness, and martial arts, Victor Lashley has mastered methods of training to help students reach their goals. With his fellow instructors, they lead boot camp classes, kickboxing, cross training, martial arts, and personal training sessions. As a former corrections officer, his’s career often immersed him in life-threatening situations, putting his self-defense skills to the test outside the safe confines of a gym. To empower others with the ability to fight back while getting fit, he now teaches myriad forms of martial arts at ICAT Triple Threat Training Center. He trains patrons in MMA grappling, Kali, and his own method Defensive Concepts, which blends kicking and close-range striking techniques from muay thai, Kali, and boxing into a fast-paced striking art that earned Lashley a state certification as a Defensive Tactics Instructor. With the aid of his fellow instructors, he helms boot-camp classes and one-on-one personal-training sessions that devour calories. Nala—a boxer-breed pooch—serves as the gym's mascot, security guard, and head instructor of drool-based self-defense techniques.