If woolly mammoths had mastered the triple Lutz, they would’ve made it out of the Ice Age and into the Bronze Age, if not the Silver or Gold Age. Ensure your long-term survival with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 a skating-lesson package for one (up to a $267 value)
- $45 for a skating-lesson package for two (up to a $534 value)<p>
Each package includes the following:
- Four weeks of beginner ice-skating lessons (a $59 value/person)
- Skate rental throughout the four lessons (a $3 value/lesson)
- Unlimited admission to public skating throughout the four weeks (up to a $7 value/visit; does not include skate rental)
- Valid for children or adults<p>
For lessons, skaters can enroll for Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday meeting times beginning on one of the following Tuesdays: May 21, July 23, or Sept 17. Each 30-minute, weekly lesson helps students build their confidence on the ice by teaching maneuvering basics and balance, which they can further practice during unlimited open-skate sessions during the four weeks.
ICE at The Parks
Happy shouts and gliding blades echo in the cool air during public sessions, parties, competitions, and lessons with ICE at The Parks. On the regulation-size NHL rink, guests can glide between skaters and ambitious Zambonis practicing slap shots. The rink opens out onto The Parks at Arlington, allowing pleasantly tired guests to rejuvenate among shops, restaurants, and a classic carousel. ICE at The Parks also maintains an onsite shop for sharpening skates and equipping visitors with necessities such as figure-skating dresses and puck repellent.
96% of 1,089 customers recommend
“Bring socks :)”
“Do it , great groupon! :-)”
“Try your best not to fall lol”
The Ice At The Parks
3815 S Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76015