An ice rink is the only place to see sequin-clad dancers with knives strapped to their feet, aside from the special-skills section of a cooking pageant. Discover new talents with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for an ice-skating outing for four (a $68 value)
- All-day admission for four to public skating (up to a $10 value each)
- Skate rental for four (a $3 value each)
- Four hot chocolates (a $2 value each)
- Four pastries (a $2 value each)
- Grouped by age and ability, ice-skating classes are available every day of the week, usually in the evenings
- Hockey classes are geared toward kids aged 3–8 and meet on Wednesdays or Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
$120 for an ice-skating and bumper-car party for 10 (a $240 value)
- Admission for all guests to open skating from 2:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Skate rental for all guests
- Two five-minute bumper-car rides per guest
- One complimentary 15-minute group ice-skating lesson
- Three-hour party-room rental
- Parties can be scheduled at 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
Iceland Ice Skating Center
The gleaming blades of ice skates glide across the smooth, subzero surface of Iceland Ice Skating Center’s rink as guests swish in circles or try out their fancy footwork. Skaters of all abilities can enroll in skating classes to master pinpoint turns, develop graceful pirouettes, or learn how to shave with a tightly fastened skate. Public-skate sessions give skaters freestyle time on the ice, and thumping beats and a phosphorescent ambiance spice up skate sessions during Disco Light Night. Kids aged 4 and older can climb into unique, safe bumper cars and glide on the ice at up to 5 miles per hour during bumper-car sessions, and shoe-wearing players can assemble for a game of broomball, a hockey-like game played with a broom instead of a stick and legions of frozen-solid dust bunnies instead of a puck.