Dining out is a great way to give your oven a well-deserved night off after embarrassing it by making it stare at all those naked chickens. Get out of the kitchen with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of lunchtime Japanese food and sushi for two
- $20 for $40 worth of lunchtime Japanese food and sushi for four
- $13 for $20 worth of dinnertime Japanese food and sushi for two
- $22 for $40 worth of dinnertime Japanese food and sushi for four
- $14 for $20 worth of Japanese food and sushi for takeout
- Click to view the new menu that launches on July 8th.
Ichiban Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
At Ichiban Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, each specialty roll reels in hungry visitors with a core of flavorful ingredients such as roasted eel, mussels, and spicy sesame sauce. Of the many rolls on the menu, the Box Sushi roll with seared tuna and spicy crab meat might be the most unique one, since it uses a Japanese wooden box instead of seaweed paper to achieve its classic tubular shape. In addition to rolling sushi, chefs also top donburi Japanese rice bowls with teriyaki chicken and curried beef. Even the appetizers are steeped in distinctly Asian flavors, from fried pork gyoza dumplings to veggies encased in a crispy tempura shell.
91% of 248 customers recommend
“Great food and service with polite smiles”
“Great & fast service”
“Attentive service. Good food. Will come back.”
1812 Cliff Dr., Ste. A
Santa Barbara, CA 93109