A pizza can host any combination of toppings, from pepperoni and sausage to pineapple and a big, floppy steak. Personalize your pie with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for pizza meal for two (up to a $31.30 total value)
- One 16-inch pizza with up to four toppings (up to a $23.45 value)
- One sharable salad (a $4.35 value)
- Two 32-ounce soft drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
$28 for pizza meal for four (up to a $62.60 total value)
- Two 16-inch pizzas with up to four toppings (up to a $23.45 value each)
- Two sharable salads (up to a $4.35 value each)
- Four 32-ounce soft drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
Patrons have their choice of more than 15 pizza toppings, including mushrooms, bacon, anchovy, and pineapples. This Groupon is only valid at the Imo’s Pizza in Clayton.<p>
As devoted Catholics in the early '60s, Ed and Margie Imo would wait until after midnight every Friday night to pickup meat-topped pizzas from their favorite local St. Louis pizzerias. Tired of going out so late, they were inspired to make a change. In 1964, they opened their first Imo's Pizza to offer what was then an innovative concept—home delivery. As a nod to Ed's career cutting squares of linoleum, the duo's pizzas were always cut in squares and used as tiling to construct restaurant's floor. Today, the Imo's franchise encompasses more than 90 stores, and hasn't strayed from their square slices and pledge to never-frozen ingredients. The thin-crust pies are layered edge-to-edge with 100% provel cheese, homemade sauce, and more than 15 meat and veggie toppings.
“Great, kind service.”
“It was delicious! ”