The hands are the most appropriate tool for eating Moroccan cuisine, much as they are for greeting a foreign dignitary or provoking a soccer referee. Grab a fistful of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a five-course Moroccan meal for two (a $90 value)
- $79 for a five-course Moroccan meal for four (a $180 value)<p>
For each person, the meal includes:
- Moroccan lentil soup with bread and crackers
- Moroccan salad with spicy red harissa
- B’stella chicken appetizer
- Entree of chicken or lamb kebab, Cornish hen, lamb or sautéed-vegetable tagine, tilapia, or vegetable couscous
- Dessert and Moroccan mint tea<p>
Casablanca Lounge at Imperial Fez
Belly dancers wend sinuously through Imperial Fez’s dimly lit main dining room. On Wednesday, the belly dancers give over the floor to the searing showmanship of fire dancers. Diners gaze at the spectacle through burbles of sweetly scented smoke from table-top hookahs on the patio and in the Casablanca Lounge, which they can order in a flavor of their choice to compliment meals. Two live shows at the patio and lounge are held at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
While nightly entertainment draws diners’ attentions, the main attraction at Imperial Fez is chef Rafih Benjelloun’s native Moroccan cuisine, which guests devour by the fingerful. Benjelloun seals the flavors of cumin and cilantro into baked legs of lamb and infuses mountains of couscous with the flavors of apricot, raisin, and sweet onions. Embroidered cushions for seating complete the authenticity of guests’ Moroccan dining experience, preventing them from having to build an indoor campfire to justify sitting on the floor.
83% of 1,377 customers recommend
“I love Moroccan food :)”
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
“Better different deserts - More healthy choices”