Most people go to a chiropractor to treat lower-back pain, whereas only a few go just to sit in a room with another person for a while. Join the many with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a wellness package (a $190 total value)
- One physical assessment with the chiropractor (a $70 value)
- One 60-minute massage (an $80 value)
- One small-group training session (a $40 value)
$59 for a chiropractic package (a $390 total value)
- One full exam with the chiropractor (a $150 value)
- Two 60-minute massages (a $160 value)
- Two small-group training sessions (an $80 value)
Inline Wellness Center
In 1993 Dr. Degon opened Inline Wellness Center to fulfill a lifelong goal of providing both traditional chiropractic care and nutritional and fitness care to his patients so that they could reach their optimal health. He administers spinal adjustments that work to restore balance to bodies that would otherwise topple over and flail around helplessly. He also combines a customized nutrition and exercise program with meditation, chiropractic adjustments, and therapeutic massage to fight weight gain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. The facility is home to the 8 Weeks to Wellness program, which has caught the attention of CBS's Talk Philly.