Before modern cinema, the term motion picture referred to tossing children's artwork out the car window. Catch a flick with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to the 8th Annual Independent Television and Film Festival
- When: September 26–28
- Where: click here to view the eight screening venues
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for one three-day pass (up to an $84.53 value)
- $75 for two three-day passes (up to a $169.06 value)
- $145 for four three-day passes (up to a $338.12 value)
- Passes grant access to all screening venues and the seating section at the main music stage, with seating on a first-come, first-serve basis.
8th Annual Independent Television and Film Festival
- What it is: a showcase of independently-produced TV pilots and feature films
- Who will be there: actors, producers, and web series creators from around the world
- For a drama about a serial killer, see: Honeysuckle
- For a comedy about a serial killer, see: Stockholm
- For a documentary about mummified pets, see: Furever
- For a web series detailing tales from the seedy underbelly of online dating, see: It's Not Okay, Cupid
- For a look at the lives of Australian law students, see: SYD2030
- For a hybrid of animation and live-action, see: Turtletopia
- Between screenings: catch live music on the Festival Mile, check out the BMW Car Club's collection, or get insight on the business at a panel discussion