Like a knockoff designer purse, improperly prepared naan may look fine from the outside, but when loaded with seasoned meats, will inevitably split at the seams and embarrass you in public. Avoid a fashion food pas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $43 total value)
- $45 for an Indian dinner for four (up to an $86 total value)
Dinner includes the following choices from the prix-fixe menu:
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $6 value each)
- One order of bread per pair (up to a $4 value each)
- One vegetarian, chicken, lamb, or tandoori entree per person (up to a $13 value each)
- One order of basmati rice per pair (a $3 value each)
- One dessert per pair (up to a $4 value each)
Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
What some people are buzzing about:
The flavor is wonderful, and chicken moist and tender. Great naan too, AMAZING rice.Amy L., Yelp, 4/25/12
Great experience here, dropped by on saturday for dinner, great ambiance, clean location and friendly service.Nick L., Yelp, 9/9/12
84% of 420 customers recommend
“None really. Very nice. ”
“Great vfm, food good, loved the Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Tiikka needed a bit more spice, good portion sizes on entree &'apps we ordered more rice for our party of 4,...”
“Great vfm, food good, loved the Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Tiikka needed a bit more spice, good portion sizes on entree &'apps we ordered more rice for our party of 4, would go again next time in NYC, all drinks pricey though beware, soon add up!”
“Lamb tikka masala is soooooo good!”
357 E 50th St.
New York, New York 10022