Eating healthy doesn't always require counting calories--just remember that "green" rhymes with "lean" and "fried" rhymes with "died." Nosh mnemonically with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for $40 worth of Indian food, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of Indian food, valid Friday–Saturday
- $44 for $80 worth of Indian food, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $50 for $80 worth of Indian food, valid Friday–Saturday
- Click to see the full menu.
Old and new flavors mingle in the bustling kitchen at Indique. Amid cushy benches and satin pillows, diners discover a menu packed with Indian classics such as lamb vindaloo and tandoori chicken, as well as modern interpretations including charcoal-grilled king shrimps or the Achari chicken taco—poultry pickled in traditional Indian spices and served in a corn tortilla. Indique has been called one of the area's 100 Very Best Restaurants for seven years running by the Washingtonian, whose reporters raved about the salmon sliders and the okra with dried mango powder.