As the saying goes, in wine there is truth, which is why most interrogations take place over candlelit dinners. Enjoy some light conversation with this Groupon.
$19 for One Bottle of Wine and Crostini Trio (Up to $39.95 Value)
After being seated, guests choose one wine to pair with their crostini. Wine choices will include:
- Sparkling wines: Spanish cava and Italian prosecco
- Whites: Italian pinot grigio, Spanish albanino, and New Zealand sauvignon blanc
- Reds: Italian montepulciano, Spanish cabernet sauvignon, Argentinean malbec, and Australian pinto noir.
Guests also get two each of the following crostini varieties:
- Roma tomatoes with fresh basil, extra-virgin olive oil, and parmesan
- Italian country olive tapenade with goat cheese
- Seared beef with smoky blue cheese and a balsamic reduction
Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar
At Indulge Bistro and Wine Bar, there are many ways to treat yourself—more than 75, to be specific. That’s the approximate count of the international and regional wines that populate the racks at the wine bar, which earned Open Table’s 2012 Top 100 Notable Wine Lists in the USA award. Ranging from New Zealand sauvignon blanc to Italian prosecco and syrah made in Colorado, diners have seemingly limitless pairing options to complement the kitchen’s bistro cuisine. The sommelier can also make pairing suggestions, such as coupling an Oregon King Estate pinot gris with seared scallops drizzled in Valencia orange and ginger beurre blanc. As you sip and dine, the floor-to-ceiling windows provide awe-inspiring views of the Front Range and the patio offers a place to sink into plush couches beside a fire pit.