Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with today’s Groupon to Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar in Highlands Ranch. Choose from the following options:
- For $26, you get a tasting experience for two of Italian wines and food (a $52 total value). The experience includes:
- Two flights of Italian wine, each of which includes a 3-ounce pour of two reds and one white wine (a $30 value)
- Two tapas trios (a $22 value)<p>
- For $50, you get a tasting experience for four of Italian wines and food (a $104 total value). The experience includes:
- Four flights of Italian wine, each of which includes a 3-ounce pour of two reds and one white wine (a $60 value)
- Four tapas trios (a $44 value)<p>
- For $68, you get a tasting experience for six of Italian wines and food (a $156 total value). The experience includes:
- Six flights of Italian wine, each of which includes a 3-ounce pour of two reds and one white wine (a $90 value)
- Six tapas trios (a $66 value)<p>
Inside the softly lit Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar’s interior, or out on the patio, patrons savor grape-based elixirs paired with a trio of Italian tapas treats. The triumvirate of wines includes a Bella Donna pinot grigio, and from the red side, an Il Muretto chianti and Vini Menhir primitivo. The tapas trios arrive with four mini meatballs each, bathed in a roasted-tomato and garlic marinara sauce. Two pieces of bruschetta Italiano cradle tomatoes, garlic, and basil before being drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkled with shaved parmesan stubble. Antipasto skewers line up marinated artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, Italian-style meats, and a sharp provolone fresher than the Prince of Bel-Air. Soft light melts from a modern chandelier to illumine the sophisticated interior, and warm fires keep toes toasty as diners soak in views from comfy couches.
Indulge Wine School
Indulge Wine School's staff of educators, such as Kris in Jacksonville, a wine expert and blogger, expands wine knowledge with ease, having turned the revelry-steeped tassels of nearly 3,000 graduates. Classes of 12–20 take place in venues throughout the United States, as students swirl and sip their study materials and nibble complimentary appetizers. Every class ends with a Q&A session, during which potation professors shine a light on oenophilic mysteries including tannin content and regional differences. Afterward, students continue to ferment knowledge at home with a complimentary electronic copy of Indulge's book A Fun and Informative Introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine, a food-and-wine-pairing chart, and a top-10 list of wine-buying tips.
1601 Mayberry Dr.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129