Simple laziness has spurred many culinary inventions, including the sandwich, the blender, and the pizza, which was invented as a way to wheel heavy ingredients from place to place. Transport your palate with today’s Groupon to Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar in Highlands Ranch. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get a three-course Italian dinner for two (a $98 total value), which includes the following:
- Two salads (a $16 value)
- Two potato-gnocchi entrees with chicken and wild mushrooms (a $36 value)
- Two desserts (a $16 value)
Two wine flights (a $30 value)<p>
- For $95, you get a three-course Italian dinner for four (a $196 total value), which includes the following:
- Four salads (a $32 value)
- Four potato-gnocchi entrees with chicken and wild mushrooms (a $72 value)
- Four desserts (a $32 value)
Four wine flights (a $60 value)<p>
- For $135, you get a three-course Italian dinner for six (a $294 total value), which includes the following:
- Six salads (a $48 value)
- Six potato-gnocchi entrees with chicken and wild mushrooms (a $108 value)
- Six desserts (a $48 value)
- Six wine flights (a $90 value)<p>
Inside the softly lit Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar, chefs round up zesty ingredients to craft the authentic Italian dishes that lay the foundation for three-course meals. The triple-feature experience kicks off with caesar salad, tossed with toasted garlic croutons and washed down with a Bella Donna pinot grigio. Diners can sip on Il Muretto chianti to bring out the savory flavors of potato gnocchi, which teams up with sautéed forest mushrooms and grilled free-range chicken to keep bellies too busy to compare abs with each other. The feast culminates with sicilian cannoli sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar, which traverses tongues on a river of crimson Vini Menhir primitivo.
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
At Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar, there are many ways to treat yourself—more than 75, to be specific. That’s the approximate count of the international and regional wines that populate the racks at the wine bar, which earned Open Table’s 2012 Top 100 Notable Wine Lists in the USA award. Ranging from New Zealand sauvignon blanc to Italian prosecco and syrah made in Colorado, diners have seemingly limitless pairing options to complement the kitchen’s bistro cuisine: margherita classico flatbreads, fried calamari, and house-made gnocchi just to name a few dishes. The sommelier can also make wine and food pairing suggestions. As you sip and dine, the floor-to-ceiling windows provide awe-inspiring views of the Front Range and the patio offers a place to sink into plush couches beside a fire pit.
92% of 843 customers recommend
“Great location and their outside patio is fantastic!!”
“Great experience. Quiet atmosphere, good food, polite and prompt service.”
1601 Mayberry Dr.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129