Racing dates back to ancient Greece, where chariot races around city walls settled disputes over farming rights and which philosopher had the best beard. Witness the fairest system of justice with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for an IndyCar-factory-tour package for two (up to a $60 value)
- $55 for an IndyCar-factory-tour package for four (up to a $120 value)
- $75 for an IndyCar-factory-tour package for six (up to a $180 value)
- $95 for an IndyCar-factory-tour package for eight (up to a $240 value)
Each package includes:
- Admission to the factory (up to a $10 value/person)
- Factory tour (a $5 value/person)
- Photo (a $15 value/person)
Customers receive admission to the brand-new facilities of the Dallara IndyCar Factory, where they take a tour. On the tour, they watch professionals manufacture real cars, drive simulators, and learn about Dallara's history. Afterward, customers take a photograph with a show car or street-legal two-seater. Tours run Monday through Saturday at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.