Acupuncture needles are applied delicately, like an insult from a British person that sounded nice at first. Get the point with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a one-visit acupuncture package (a $140 total value)
- 30-minute acupuncture session after a one-hour consultation (a $90 value)
- 15-minute session of moxibustion, a natural infrared therapy (a $25 value)
- A nutrition orientation session, which focuses on the five key elements of traditional Chinese medicine (a $25 value)
$69 for a two-visit acupuncture package (a $235 total value)
- Everything in the one-visit package (a $140 total value)
- 30-minute follow-up acupuncture session (a $45 value)
- An additional 15-minute moxibustion session (a $25 value)
- An additional follow-up nutrition session (a $25 value)
$99 for a three-visit acupuncture package (a $425 total value)
- Includes everything in the two-visit package (a $235 total value)
- Two 30-minute follow-up acupuncture sessions (a $90 value)
- Two additional 15-minute moxibustion sessions (a $50 value)
- Two additional nutrition sessions (a $50 value)
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Ingrid Gicherman Health and Wellness
Although most centuries-old healing practices have lost their popularity, acupuncture has withstood the test of time. The traditional Chinese art of inserting ultra-fine needles under the skin to ease energy flow throughout the body remains a legitimate method for combating all sorts of ailments, from arthritis to menopause. At her health and wellness central, licensed acupuncturist Ingrid Gicherman tailors each of her sessions to individual consultations on her clients’ medical histories. Gicherman catalyzes wellness with strategies beyond standard acupuncture, however; her acupressure-based Shiatsu massages foster full-body wellbeing, and her Bach flower remedies help her patients manage their stress and emotions without smashing every glass of water they drink on the ground and shouting “L’Chaim!”
New Image New Life Spa
18790 W. Dixie Hwy.
Ojus, Florida 33180