Barbecue sauce can make a good meal even better, as can good company and a waiter who rubs your throat as you chew. Chow down with this Groupon.
$100 for a Barbecue Dinner for 10 ($209.70 Value)
Each person receives the following:
- Choice of one meat (up to a $9.99 value)
- Choice of two sides (a $2.99 value each)
- Cornbread (a $0.50 value)
- Housemade iced tea (a $1.50 value)
- Choice of one dessert (a $3 value)
Dinner is available for pickup or, at an additional fee, for delivery. See the full menu.
The aromas of wood-smoked ribs, fresh cut green beans, and house made potato salad fill the kitchen at Inspire BBQ where chefs work alongside local high school students. The restaurant takes its name, "Inspire," from its goal to motivate students interested in the culinary arts to achieve their dreams with real life kitchen experience and cooking lessons.
650 H St NE
Washington, DC 20002