Knowing how to invest money is an important part of growing up, much like learning that a tooth fairy visit is actually just a dream caused by the salt on soft pretzels. Grow wise with this Groupon.
$29 for a Three-Month Investools Program (Up to $699 Value)
- Two online courses, Principles of Investing and Introduction to Trading Stocks
- 30 days of one-to-one coaching and online coaching from experienced coaches to help accelerate your progress and enhance your education
- Unlimited online workshops about managing risk and protecting capital while you maintain an active subscription
- Tools for finding stocks, spotting trends, and analyzing fundamentals and when to enter or exit trades
- Access current market data and analyze your investment strategy with the program’s Investor Toolbox
Investools from TD Ameritrade Holding Corp.
Over the past 25 years, Investools from TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. has helped more than a half-million investors seize control of their finances. An expertly designed synthesis of online courses, live workshops, analysis tools, and coaching resources, the Investools training system implements a step-by-step process that lets students pursue investing education at their own pace.
Each Investools program—molded around experience levels ranging from beginner to expert—comes with technological conveniences, such as Internet discussion forums and paperMoney, which encourages students to test newfound strategies without risking a dime of real money. One-on-one support and mentoring is also available from coaches, many of whom hold some of the most prestigious certifications in the industry.
“This is an AMAZING opportunity that all investors of any level should take advantage of. If you're a beginner, awesome. If you're intermediate, that's great and...”
“This is an AMAZING opportunity that all investors of any level should take advantage of. If you're a beginner, awesome. If you're intermediate, that's great and you'll probably learn something new. If you're an expert it never hurts to brush up on the basics. ”