Spray tanning allows you to get tan without going to the beach, a place where you will have to see filthy seagulls tearing apart wigs. Steer clear of Mother Nature's worst creatures with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for one month of unlimited level 1 UV tanning at all listed locations ($38.50 value)
- $49 for three months of unlimited level 1 UV tanning at all listed locations ($115 value)
- $15 for one airbrush spray tan at Antioch location ($30 value)
- $39 for three airbrush spray tans at Antioch location ($80 value)
- $29 for three 15-minute aqua massages at New Mark location ($60 total value)
At Island Tan’s three locations, clients can achieve an all-over bronze through the sunless medium of their choice. The staffers at all three spaces aid customers in choosing one of five levels of UV-tanning beds—including high-pressure and standup beds—and the accompanying lotions best suited to their skin types. Some locations boast UV-free tanning options in Mystic Tan booths or airbrush spray-tanning stations that darken hides with Norvell solutions. They also book red-light therapy sessions, which are designed to fade stretch marks and reduce fine lines formed from trying to win staring contests with the sun.
97% of 108 customers recommend
“nice staff and good beds”
“This was a fun, fantastic experience.”
“Great personalities the girls who helped me had. I'm a senior getting a spray tan and they made me feel very comfortable.”