Project-management certification can give you a competitive edge in today's job market, as can knowledge of the whereabouts of Donald Trump's long-lost childhood sled. Find a fair advantage with this Groupon.
$99 for a Project Management Certification Bundle ($795 value)
- 12 months of online access, featuring 24/7 e-learning access to instructor-led training with visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations
- 30-hour course covers entire project life cycle, from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support, and closure
- Three-tiered exam simulators
- 26-module course syllabus
- No prerequisites, and candidates are not required to submit an application
- Click here to view a video for more information.
To keep IT professionals ahead in a fast-paced and constantly changing digital world, IT University cultivates instructor-led training courses in the latest programs and operating systems. The online school bypasses the pop-culture courses and milk-chugging contests offered by traditional universities to instead focus on material that is relevant to the current job market. Courses cover such subjects as Microsoft Office, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, (ISC)2, EXIN, and ISACA. IT University's training helps computer professionals at the top of their game with modules and certifications across a wide range of industries, including social media, marketing, medical billing, and cyber security.
ITU also offers two other trade programs, a culinary school in which students learn to make popular international foods, and a home-improvement course on basic to moderate repairs such as faucet replacement and wood-floor installation.