Choose from Four Options
$18 for a la carte admission for one (a $50 value)
$35 for a la carte admission for two (a $100 value)
- One full-size beverage per person
- One gift of either Pasquini espresso or DelGrosso pasta sauce per person. Gifts are subject to availability and may be substituted with a similar gift.
$69 for VIP festival admission for one (a $200 value)
$136 for VIP festival admission for two (a $400 value)
- Everything that comes with other festival admission options
- Exclusive access through the VIP entrance
- 10 food and 6 beverage tasting tickets per person
- Welcome beverage at the bar
- 10% discount at the Gastromercato market per person
- One-year adult membership to the Italian American Museum of Los Angeles per person
The festival will take place on Saturday, October 13, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Additional food and drink tickets can be purchased at the event.
Taste of Italy at the Italian American Museum of Los Angeles
Thrown by the Italian American Museum of Los Angeles, Taste of Italy immerses Italian aficionados in an afternoon of delicious Italian cuisine and rollicking entertainment. More than 50 restaurants and wineries ply their toothsome wares, letting festival-goers indulge their oenophilia with piquant pours or tear into delectable pasta drizzled with delicate sauces. While filling tummies and furtively filling purse-hidden tupperware, guests can take in shows by Casa Italiana Opera Company, Italian reggae chanteuse Mama Marjas, commedia dell'arte troupe I Zanni, and honey-voiced crooner Luca Ellis. VIP ticket holders jump ahead of lines with exclusive entry, sipping on gourmet cocktails while savoring the prospect of using their culinary gift bags to impress dinner guests or taunt dinner hostages.