Wealthy people sometimes install bowling alleys in their homes, alongside walk-in humidors and rooms where a bunch of old men trade life stories. Roll with the big shots with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for one game of bowling with shoe rental and buffet access for one ($17.37 value)
- $18 for one game of bowling with shoe rental and buffet access for two ($34.74 value)
- $36 for one game of bowling with shoe rental and buffet access for four ($69.48 value)
Each package includes the following per person:
- One game of bowling with shoe rental (an $8.49 value)
- All-you-can-eat pizza and salad buffet with unlimited fountain beverages, coffee, and tea (an $8.88 value)
It'z Family Food and Fun
It's not everywhere that a full speed collision results in peals of laughter—and it's kind of rare to see an amusement park ride rise and fall under a roof—but at It'z Family Food and Fun expectations tend to shatter. The muffled crashes of bumper cars swell and dissipate as youngsters scale a nearby 20-foot rock-climbing wall and grip the controls of more than 150 blinking, buzzing video-game consoles. But this utopic play land isn't for children alone. Adults can tap into their inner kid during a ride on the Disk-O, a whirling and twirling roller coaster or regret never having equipped their sedan with a nitrous booster. One of the most popular features, though, is bowling. The location spreads out regulation-size Brunswick lanes equipped with black lights, automatic scoring, and lounge areas brimming with comfort couches.
To keep their guests fueled, the staff also operates a buffet, where visitors choose from more than 40 salad fixings, al-dente pasta in an assortment of signature sauces, and oven-baked pizzas topped with italian sausage, basil, and jalapenos. Four dining rooms enhance meals with different themes: the vintage diner with cosmic black and silver chrome, as well as a stage and film screen, or the cartoon-themed cafeteria with checkered floors, Technicolor walls, and red benches.