Many people are intimidated by wine's subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it's actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $58 total value)
- $49 for a wine-tasting package for four (a $116 total value)
Each package includes:
- Seven-wine flight tasting, including varietals such as central-coast chardonnay, sparkling cuvee, Santa Barbara syrah, and a blend of merlot and cabernet franc (a $15 value per person)
- One bottle of white wine, sparkling cuvee, or red wine blend per pair (a $28 value each)
- Tastings are available on Friday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. or Saturday from noon to 9 p.m.
J. Hamilton Wines
Being raised in Saint Helena and schooled with makers of renown California wines, John Hamilton used his knowledge of the wine business to envision a different industry design moving into the 21st century. By exploiting the vastly different results in grapes from year-to-year, and by taking other factors such as micro-climates and soil composition into account, John specialized in creating unique custom wine blends. It was this craft that lead to the creation of J. Hamilton Wines.
Capitalizing on satisfaction of visitors, customers can flock to a tasting room called Flight, located in an industrial complex. Reminiscent of a beatnik-era San Francisco speakeasy, patrons can sample varieties of J.Hamilton's sparkling, white, and red wines from Thursday through Sunday.
741 Lakefield Rd.
Westlake Village, California 91361