Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $64 total value)
- $55 for a wine-tasting package for four (a $128 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Seven-wine flight tasting, including cuvee, sparkling, chardonnay, and red wines (a $20 value/person)
- One bottle of chardonnay or sparkling wine per pair (up to a $24 value each)
- Wine-club membership special offers
- Tastings are available on Thursday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday from noon to 10 p.m.; and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.<p>
J. Hamilton Wines
Being raised in Saint Helena and schooled with makers of renown California wines, John Hamilton used his knowledge of the wine business to envision a different industry design moving into the 21st century. By exploiting the vastly different results in grapes from year-to-year, and by taking other factors such as micro-climates and soil composition into account, John specialized in creating unique custom wine blends. It was this craft that lead to the creation of J. Hamilton Wines.
Capitalizing on satisfaction of visitors, customers can flock to a tasting room called Flight, located in an industrial complex. Reminiscent of a beatnik-era San Francisco speakeasy, patrons can sample varieties of J.Hamilton's sparkling, white, and red wines from Thursday through Sunday.