Thomas Edison invented the drive-in so he would have a place to take dates picked up in his other invention, the 1958 Chevy Corvette. Make your own movie night with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a movie package for two (up to a $35 value)
- $30 for a movie package for four (up to a $70 value)
- $45 for a movie package for six (up to a $105 value)
For each person, the package includes:
- One ticket to any movie showing (up to a $9 value)
- One small popcorn (a $5 value)
- One small soda (a $3.50 value)
Jackson Heights Cinema
The Jackson Heights Cinema opened on the day after Christmas in 1924. At the time, the theater played films on a single screen, with musical accompaniment provided by a wood-burning Wurlitzer organ. While holding on to its classic decor, the theater now hosts three screens with digital stereo sound crisply soundtracking subtitled Latin-American and Bollywood films as well as US blockbusters.