It's said that youth is wasted on the young, whose fear of authority prevents them from jamming their tiny arms inside vending machines. Grab hold of youth with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for one IPL photofacial on the hands or neck (a $150 value)
- $99 for one IPL photofacial on the full face (a $250 value)
- $139 for one IPL photofacial on the full face and neck (a $350 value)
- $159 for three IPL photofacials on the hands or neck (a $450 value)
- $259 for three IPL photofacials on the full face (a $750 value)
- $369 for three IPL photofacials on the full face and neck (a $1,050 value)
Dr. Nicole Jamali uses the IPL photofacial to target select pigments present in dermal aberrations such as sun damage, red spider veins, and freckles. Flashes of intense pulsed light absorb into the pigments, breaking them apart and gradually fading them from view. Appointments typically take about 30 minutes.
At Jamali Health, four physicians team together to offer eight medical specialties, such as chiropractic care, family medicine, and women's healthcare. They also extend their expertise to cosmetic procedures, such as Botox, IPL photofacials, and bicep implants.