Like attaching a fake mustache to a Halloween mask or cleverly changing your name from Obi-Wan Kenobi to Ben Kenobi, adding a new ingredient to something familiar can render it delightfully unrecognizable. Enjoy inventive tastes with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a meal for two (up to an $86 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer with a choice of goat cheese, duck tacos, or crab deviled eggs (up to an $11 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $26 value each)
- Two glasses of Brian’s Pick white or red wine (up to a $10.50 value each)
- One cupcake if used between Sunday and Thursday (a $2 value each)
$75 for a meal for four (up to a $172 total value)
- Two appetizers with a choice of goat cheese, duck tacos, or crab deviled eggs (up to an $11 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $26 value each)
- Four glasses of Brian’s Pick white or red wine (up to a $10.50 value each)
- Two cupcakes if used between Sunday and Thursday (a $2 value each)
$15 for $30 worth of modern comfort fare
Hailed by Phoenix magazine, among others, for its "mix of whimsy, talent, kitchen smarts and great service," Jax Kitchen concocts upscale comfort fare that blends the familiar with the sophisticated. The eatery’s seasonal dishes, featuring favorite foods of the owners and head chef Virginia Wooters, dress up new york strip steak with sunny-side quail eggs and load sea-scallop chowder with poblano peppers and house-made cornbread croutons. Inside the dining area, soft lighting illuminates each bite, and brick archways form the entrance to an outdoor patio area where patrons can sip cocktails and wines and inhale uninhibited amounts of oxygen.
Above all the service was excellent; our waitress was very attentive and super knowledgeable regarding the wines we were tasting.Lisannette R., Yelp, 2/28/12
Wow!!! Excellent everything across the board. Great food, fantastic service, awesome drinks.Sylvia M., Yelp, 3/29/2012
7286 N Oracle Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85704