Bodies of water are frequent metaphors in poetry due to their unfathomable depths, unknowable sprawl, and unattainable porpoises. Set sail into the enigma with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a Nights of Lights tour for two on a Friday–Sunday (a $98 value)
- $94 for a Nights of Lights tour for four on a Friday–Sunday (a $196 value)
- $132 for a Nights of Lights tour for six on a Friday–Sunday (a $294 value)
- $39 for a Nights of Lights tour for two on a Monday–Thursday (a $78 value)
- $74 for a Nights of Lights tour for four on a Monday–Thursday (a $156 value)
- $105 for a Nights of Lights tour for six on a Monday–Thursday (a $234 value)
The Horizons III, a 35-foot pontoon that can carry up to 14 passengers, takes to the water for a one-hour tour of St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights celebration. Tours depart at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. each night from November 18 through January 31.
Jax Water Tours
Captain Brooks Mitchell has devoted his life to exploring the U.S. coastline's natural splendor. His 35- and 45-foot pontoons cruise the Intracoastal Waterway, indulging guests with 360-degree views of manatees, dolphins, and eagles. Captain Mitchell fosters a congenial atmosphere, stocking his pontoon with beverages and snacks, and, on some cruises, even inviting local musicians aboard to serenade passengers and drown out the mating call of passing tugboats.
It was amazing. The captain was courteous, knowledgeable, and humorous. The views and pictures that I took were to die for.Tiffany L, TripAdvisor, 9/24/12
We saw assorted bird life, including eagles. We enjoyed seeing the houses and terrain up and down the intercoastal waters.Pam B, TripAdvisor, 10/27/12
298 Vilano Rd.
Vilano, Florida 32084Get Directions